MISSION: CRISPY PATA AND TOASTY BROWN

Napili Travel Blog

LIFE IS A BEACH

Not much really to type about. the captions on the photos tells it all. This is the most relaxed day of the week. All we did was shopped and went to the beach, more the beach.

We went to rent snorkel gear on the way to Napili Bay. "A" wanted to snorkel some more. The girls went in while i was outside making calls. The guy that worked there assumed we lived in Maui. He was giving us tips and places to hang out in the evening for happy hour. He was mainly flirting with "A". He was talking me into renting snorkeling gear. I told him that i just got a tat and i can't. He said that that did not stop him from surfing. He originally from Boston. I could tell from his accent.  More small talk and off we go.

I hung out at the beach. I found my shade under the tree. i blogged until my battery died. The girls wanted to tan up and to make there co-workers jealous when they come back. It did not take long for the girls to get dark. Give them 4hrs. and they are toasty brown. I was in under the tree the whole time. "A" just snorkeled more. She was loving it. She saw more sea turtles on this day.

While the girls rinsed off, i was mezmoried by the 3 sea turtles hang out by the rocks. i just watched them floating on the water and the people snorkeling was way off at the distance not near the sea turtles. I was also watching some locals skin boarding as well. I use to have one. Ii is fun just boarding near the swells.

MISSION COMPLETE