WOOHOO MAUI HERE I COME!!!!

Los Angeles Travel Blog

MAMA, PAPA AND BABY

DISCLAIMER: I WILL REFER TO MY "BFF'S" WITH "A" and "H"

It was I long day for me to start. I went to bed about 4am cuz Melissa (melissa919) and I were laughing at her bday photos from Friday night. I woke up at 8am cuz I told Melissa to set it up at that time. We plan to eat breakfast then mum was craving for sushi at our favorite spot in Northridge called KYOTO SUSHI for lunch. Mum and I arranged to meet up with my other BFF, Derren to join us. I have not seen him in a month. I wanted to hang with him for a bit, watch the buffalo bills vs. Oakland raiders games at the sushi bar.
OFF WE GO

While we waiting for Derren’s arrival, I went to the ATM to get some money and buy last min. stuff. I was always forget something, I was right GOOD GOD i can't believe i forgot to pack my 2 brushes, that just bought a new pair right before MEXICO, WHAT THE HELL is wrong with me?!?!?!?! That is 3 times!!!!! I have too much HAIR BRUSHES!!!!! i also got some orbits gum. i know in maui its expensive. i bought another can of sunblock 70 SPF. i really so do not want to get dark more. i am still dark from mexico and that was 2 weeks ago. TAT OR NO TAT am putting on major sun block.

Shortly thereafter, mum and I were seated and it was just the 2 of us. Which I am not surprised cuz it’s Sunday HELLOOOOOOOO SUNDAY…..FOOTBALL TIME!!!!!! it was nice to have the sushi bar to ourselves. They have a TV anyway. We watched the BILLS VS.
PAPARAZZI IN THE PLANE
RAIDERS game after all. Us 3 just chatted and I have my LUCKY ROLL which was a reverse roll, tuna inside and eel on top with eel sauce. YUMMMMMMY. I also had my yellow tail like about 5 orders of it. HAHAHAHA.

After that, we all convoyed to A’S house. A’s mom plans to drive us to the FLY AWAY, a shuttle bus to take us to LAX. A and I met up with H at the FLY AWAY. We of course took photos of our journey.  It was a 30min drive to LAX. We all just talked and be our silly selves. It has not hit me that am in Maui yet. A is a HAWAII VIRGIN. I was excited for her.

We dubbed her as the head of the family. I was their bag bitch HAHAHHA. She was getting all frazzled with her paper work and such that I just took over with watching her carry on. I was pretty much was the one to be on top of where to go. HAHAHA.

PHEW after the security, we all walked to our gate, 48B.
ARE WE READY?
A and H went to get water and a snack and I stayed behind to be the BAG BITCH. I made some calls while they were out.  We had an hour to kill which was perfect time to be. A went a little buck wild at the shops.  I am glad she came back, she was about to buy more stuff.  Then I heard our group number called, GROUP 4. We anxiously walked to our gate. We discovered our seats were on the same row. Which I knew when I checked in, however, as  time progressed. There was 2 empty seats near one man, his wife was in another seat. We asked if we could switched seats with him that way us 3 can seat together and he can seat with his wife were A and H was seating. Everybody is happy right??!?!?!?

I ended up getting the seat with the KICKER. One more time he kicks my chair. I WILL KILL HIS FACE!!!!! Hahahha. Then I will get booted out the plane and miss my trip to MAUI, not worth it, however, ONE MORE TIME!!!!!

The girls watched SPEED RACER while I blogged my day.
BLOGGING IN THE PLANE
it has been awhile since I flown AA, they are charging $10 for a small efffing turkey and cheese sandwich and $5 for a tube of LAY POTATO chips. GOOOD GOD!!!!! A brought some rasons  with her, FLAMING HOT SNACK MIX!!!!  K no more blogging until I arrive in MAUI. I shall take a nap. It is a 5hr flight to Maui. We will arrive at about 8pm, Hawaii time which is 3 behind LA time.

WOO HOO CAN’T WAIT………

Lanafromhawaii says:
I'm glad you love Maui. Might I suggest the Big Island on your next trip to the Islands.
Posted on: Nov 10, 2008
mellemel8 says:
YEP :) i have the baby one. i did not wear 2 dresses i brought. i did not over pack YAY!!!
Posted on: Oct 01, 2008
Melissa919 says:
Hahah I had so much fun with our sleepover laughing till the morning. I am glad I got to help you pack, even though I am the WORST packer I would have packed 10 times more than you and you already had alot! Was your bag the baby bag? I hope you ended up bringing enough clothes...since you had enough to wear a different dress every day! :)
Posted on: Oct 01, 2008