I officially have my special spot at the HQ

Lima Travel Blog

this carpet is mine, move!
Mom always lets me in the HQ. She doesn't have any problem if I'm there, actually I think she likes having me there, hehehe. So she can keep a close eye on me and I behave good :P

But today it was special. Yesterday she brought something for me but didn't want to give it to me until I came back from the grooming. I was scruffy and a bit smelly, damn! But it was different today. I'm looking very handsome right now. Well, mom, let me see what you got for me.

Well, I was upgraded, now I had my own spot at the HQ! He brought me a nice and cozy carpet, so I'd be more comfortable when I'm being lazy at the HQ. Yay for mom!!! At the beginning I didn't pay much attention to the carpet, so mom placed it on the floor and put minigunther on it.
What?!?! would that stuffed version of myself enjoy the new carpet? No way!

Mom had to hurry up, so I wouldn't chew minigunther. Then she put the carpet behind her chair and started to work on the computer. I decided to try the carpet and fall asleep. It's very cozy. I woke up, when I felt the flash of her camera, hahaha. She was so happy I was using the carpet. So, now the TB's that visit the HQ would be able to see Gunther's area ;)
yadilitta says:
this song was wrote for me, tio Humberto! (Gunther)
Posted on: Oct 18, 2009
huibdos says:
Only one
Could steal your heart away
But now she's looking the other way
What you give
I find it hard
I can't see
If you knew you wouldn't take it from me
Writing notes to an unconquered land
Lying there on your square foot of sand(y carpet)
(Peter Frampton)
Posted on: Oct 17, 2009
my new spot
my new spot
mmm, I guess I can stretch here...
mmm, I guess I can stretch here...
dont disturb