Lima Travel Blog

my full name!!!
It was early afternoon when mom came back home. I was at the backyard and she opened the door letting me inside, but I noticed she had an envelope... oh well, mail for her what a surprise... but no! That was mail for me! Mom was delivering it to me.

Well, I can't read, but mom did it for me and it was addressed to: Gunther Salazar! That's me!!! It has my full name written on it!!! But who's sending something to me from Thailand? Not even mom has ever gotten something from Thailand, but I did it first, yay!!!

I was so excited, but I think mom was even more excited, she was so happy just saying, my baby is famous! She was smiling and laughing. Ok, enough waiting, please mom open it! She took the scissors and opened it, then she exclaimed: "Oh no! JC! You are unbelievable!" Mmmm, who is JC.
proud with my mail, thanks JC!!!
I don't remember that name... well, mom explained me it was a TB ratu - who was supposed to come to Peru but at the end he couldn't and send me a present from Thailand, how nice!!! Actually he and Aioh did it, how sweet!!!

Then I heard when mom said: "this was the surprise..." She was talking to JC and he told her, she might get news from him soon, but never never expected that the news would be a mail for me!!! Yay!!! I'm so happy!!! Grandpa arrived and I tried to tell him about my mail, but he already knew about it, he was the one who found it first, hahaha. He was so intrigued about the fact what was inside the envelope, hehehe.

Ok, what did we find inside? A magnet from Bali - yes for mom's collection, but this is MY contribution, hehehe, because it was a present for me and JC even wrote a note to ME. Yes, it says Att Gunther, so I kept it in my drawer, hehehe, my first mail!!! It was a note to cheer me up, perfect!!!

I can't wait to have you 2 in Lima. Mom would show you around the city, but I would show you around the area where I live!!!
yadilitta says:
well, this one was from mom's friend and totally unexpected :)
Posted on: Sep 19, 2009
WonderDog says:
Scooter get mail from the Veternarian! Scooter not like!
Posted on: Sep 19, 2009
is that for me???
my 1st letter!!!
my 1st letter!!!
my new friend!!!
my contribution to the collection,…
my contribution to the collection…
Lima