It's my birthday!!!

Lima Travel Blog

is this for me?
Today I woke up and everything was going as usual... suddenly mom exclaimed: "OMG! I have forgotten it, sorry bebito!!!" Next thing she gave me a hug and said: "Happy Birthday!" Well, she wasn't the only one who forgot it. I did it myself too. How silly, forgetting my own birthday...

Mom left the kitchen and came back with a new toy for me, yay!!! I was looking handsome and had a new toy, life is good, yeah! I was thinking mom would spend the whole day with me, but she went to the gym and left me alone for a couple of hours... but came back pretty quick.

As soon as she was back, she let me going inside the house. Then she took me for a walk. But before leaving she took some things from the fridge: yogurt, eggs, jam and margarine. What for? After having lunch mom started to work on her project for the day: my cake! Yay! I was thinking I wouldn't get a cake this year, but I was wrong.
I'm 4 years young!
This time the flavor was strawberry, yummy! She baked it in the microwave, so it took just 10min to have the cake ready... but I wouldn't eat it until they sing Happy Birthday!!!

Cake was delicious and was mine! I shared it with my grandpa, grandma and mom, but they all had to ask me first if I'd like to share, hehehe. At the end, it was my cake :) How does it feel being 4 years old? Well, I'd say I'm 4 years young. I'm aware I'm not a puppy anymore and grandpa is always making me remember that, but I know that I'll be mom's baby for ever! hahaha. I win! Grandpa might say so, but he spoils me too, hehehe.
yadilitta says:
I know and understand, although it doesn't mean I'm happy with that, hehe. But I forgive you. I'm a good boy. Yes, more walks!!!
Posted on: Jan 09, 2010
geerbox says:
I was able to give you a birthday ear rub, but have to leave early so no walk...next time Gunthercito
Posted on: Jan 09, 2010
yadilitta says:
wish it'd be a daily thing, hehehe
Posted on: Dec 14, 2009