are those her keys???

Lima Travel Blog

mom, is that you?
It was Tuesday morning and I was just being lazy at home... it was cloudy and a bit chilly, nothing interesting was happening, when I heard someone was trying to open the door. Mmm, these sounded like mom's keys. Did she arrive? But nobody was waiting for her as they usually do...

Suddenly I heard it: "Bebito!!!" That's me!!! Mom, you are back!!! (I said that in my language, hahaha) Despite she was wearing high heels, she run and opened the door to let me in. I was so excited I jumped and almost made her fall down, hehe. I was expecting her to spend a lot of time with me as she usually does when she just comes back, but no this time. She had to go to work, oh no! A work colleague arrived to town and she had to meet him. "Hey mom! who is more important that guy or you baby?" I gave her that look, hehe.
mom!!! give me a hug!!!

She spent some time with me, I needed a big hug, and opened the big suitcase. Then I saw it! My favorite wet food. But, how did she get it? She only gets it in the USA and she was in Ecuador. Oh well, she met Shawn in Ecuador and he was recently in the USA. So, mom asked him to bring some of my favorite food and he did it! Thanks Shawn!!! I was looking forward to try it ASAP, but I didn't. Mom had to leave, but I'll be waiting for her to come back and give me some of the delicious food, hehehe. I know, I'm spoiled :P

She came back late, but she was playing with me for a while, before going to bed. I had to let her know, that they took good care of me, although they didn't take me for a walk. I was a prisioner while she was gone. So good she's back, yay!
yadilitta says:
mmm, nothing is free... I don't have my own postal address to order the food by mail, grrrr
Posted on: Aug 25, 2009
geerbox says:
Gunther maybe if you're good your mom can bring back more of the good food, but that means she has to leave you again.....life is not fair
Posted on: Aug 25, 2009
running into her arms, hehe
running into her arms, hehe
dont you prefer to stay with me???
don't you prefer to stay with me???
Lima