When did they take this pic? I'm famous!!!

Lima Travel Blog

As every Saturday, we got a magazine with the newspaper. Mom didn't have time to check it, but then grandma called her: "My Gunthercito is on the magazine!" Well, first of all "my?" I'm mom's! hehehe. Just kidding, I belong to the family, although mom spoils me the most :)

Anyway, what was this about? Mom opened the magazine, looking for something and then she found it. There was an ad for a bank and there was a Schnauzer like me. Most of the "model" Schnauzers are well shaved and have this typical hairstyle, but not me, I'm special. Well, back to the story, it's difficult to find a scruffy one, like me.

But not here.  The main attraction of the add was a scruffy Schnauzer like me!!! Maybe my scruffy look will become trendy, hahaha. The difference with me was that this Schnauzer was walking in 2 legs, mmm. That's gonna be difficult, but I'll start training, so mom can take me everywhere :)

yadilitta says:
Thanks tio Umberto!!! Muchas gracias for your kind words :)
huibdos says:
Caro Guntercito,
Dogs in general, Schnauzers in particular, walk on all 4 legs, you are your moms biggest amigo.
When you walk on 2 legs, but still are kept on a leash, you are a slave.
I think this picture is made out of the perspective of the dog, and that the artist thinks a dog feels like he/she is a child.
I think you are Moms child in her heart, but you don't need to walk on two like those humans do.
Have a nice bone and a lovely weekend,
Tio Umberto:)
WonderDog says:
Gunther take man for walk!
photo by: rsvpme