Uncle Cory brought me stuff, yay!!!!

Lima Travel Blog

this is my new toy!!!!
Well, yesterday it was mostly just about mom... I had a great time at her party but to be honest, I was kind of sad thinking I wouldn't be the center of attraction. But then I remembered mom came with a bag with my favorite dog food and also a chewing toy for me!!!

Who sent these thing to Gunthercito? Well, uncle Cory did it! Therefore, the minute he arrived home last night I went straight to him to bark hello and next minute, I came back holding my new toy. Actually, I was chewing it, but this was the toy's purpose, wasn't it? He took a really nice picture of me and the toy, but will have to wait until he makes it back home and post it...

I love my new toy! It's so red and bright, hehe. I didn't know it make a sound until I was playing and squeezed it. I was a bit afraid, thinking I might have done something wrong, but it wasn't so. Well, my plan was to play the whole day with it, but I was too tired... Well, that toy is mine and wouldn't go anywhere. Thanks uncle Cory!!!!
yadilitta says:
mi pobre bebito.... por eso lo dejé solo el fin de semana, para que se vaya preparando...
Posted on: Jun 07, 2010
fransglobal says:
Que va hacer el pobre Gunthercito cuando estas en Australia?
Posted on: Jun 07, 2010