Driving with mom - I became her copilot, yeah!!!

Lima Travel Blog

enjoying the breeze
Mom would take me today to the grooming and since nobody could join her, she decided to drive with me alone. Yeah!!! We have done it once. It was fine and everything was perfect, even mom was telling me we should do it more often, but... I don't remember why I got scared and decided to jump onto mom's lap... bad idea... bad idea.

Then I listened when she was telling about it to my grandma and how dangerous it would have been if I had done it while we were driving through a big street. Hey! but I'm not silly. I wouldn't have done it then... anyway, mom was having 2nd thoughts about doing it again until today. She decided to give me a last chance and I wouldn't ruin it.

I sat next to her and the journey started. It was short, but fun. She had to put the child proof lock to the window, so I wouldn't be able to open it. Don't know how, but I was operating it before she locked it, hehe. It was so warm, that the breeze felt really good. I remember mom complained how loud I am. So I was quiet and didn't even bark when I saw people close to me. We even stopped next to a bus and the driver was smiling to me, hehe.

Everybody found it great watching me, yeah! I'm becoming more and more popular, hehe. Actually I enjoyed that so much that I didn't want to leave the car, hehe. Mom was very happy with my behavior. The only thing that she didn't find so fun, was the amount of hair I left on the seat, hehe.
enjoying the breeze
checking the mirror, have to look …
checking the mirror, have to look…
is this a good idea???
is this a good idea???
ready to start the journey
ready to start the journey
leaving Yadis land
leaving Yadi's land
looking at a bus, hehe
looking at a bus, hehe
arriving to the pet store :)
arriving to the pet store :)
Lima