I just love Emirates :)

Hong Kong Travel Blog

Day 6 : cloudy

It's always SAD to leave Thailand..
Very early morning, I heard someone's voice and woke up but went back to sleep. Heard dog's barking. Really noisy one. Sky has 6 (maybe 8) dogs at her house. They bark when her mom going out. So I got up when they all started barking. Was pretty loud!!! A few minutes later, Sky knocked the door make sure I was up..
Saw a little cute boy. Sky's niece's son.. He's half Thai and Japanese so he understand a bit of Japanese. Her mom speaks pretty good Japanese.
Had Chinese breakfast and some local fruit.
My flight back to HK was 13:45 but we're not sure when I can get a bus to get to the aiport so we left really really early to the bus stop by car. We waited for the bus for about half an hour.
Ryo
. Both of us checking all the bus' numbers so we won't miss it. All the sudden she screamed, 'Suvarnabhumi!!' I was like.. 'what??' ah yeah the airport name. She waved her hands to stop the bus (was a mini van actually). Only one seat left. Lucky me!! Got on, said good bye to Sky. We'll see again for SURE!
It took only half an hour to get to the airport. Because the driver drove really fast!!! Got to the airport right before 10am.. I still had tons of time to kill!!!!! The check in counter wasn't open yet, of course so I ate some chips and waited until it opens.. After I checked in my backpack, I some what wanted to check my email and went to see how much it costs to use internet. Oh yeah it's at the airport, of course it was SO expensive! It was 100THB/20mins!!! No way to use it!!!

We took off on time to HK.
my greaen apple tea juice. jello was yummy!
Had a great food and ate them all!!! :)
Landed in HK. I got a voicemail from someone. Number wasn't familiar. I called back and listened the message. Well, I didn't know how to listen and was struggling with my phone for like 5 minutes!! One of my friends misunderstood and thought he had to pick me up.. I told him not to a few days ago.. What was wrong with him? Anyhow, my other buddy was picking me up and went to his place and left my backpack quicky and went to grab some food. The restaurant was cool. It was 'Pirates' restaurant but none of the waiters dressed like that.. too bad :(
I didn't feel like I was in HK..
Went to the harbor to see a night view. (I didn't get a chance to see the view from there last time) OKAY! I'm in HK!!! That day was cloudy so couldn't see it well.
at pirates restaurant
  Though it was amazing as usual :D Had a drink at the bar there and chatted to my friend. We talked a lot, think it was our first time talking that much!!! It was Friday night so a bit crowded, so was my friend said,  but to me it was not crowded at all! hehe :P
My friend told me drinking in HK is the worst than England. I had only one drink but it was crazy expensive! I didn't realize at that time but I calculated later that night and I was like 'WOW'! Just one cocktail for $68!! It's about 10 US$. Can't believe it!!! I'm not gonna drink in HK anymore!! Coke is fine for me lol

Ahh only one day unti my birthday!
Aquedita says:
A pirate restaurant? How cool is that? :D
Posted on: Sep 23, 2008
Ryo
my greaen apple tea juice. jello w…
my greaen apple tea juice. jello …
pirates restaurant