Moving day

Bangkok Travel Blog

Day 5 : rain

Couldn't sleep well last night. Guessing it's because I slept too much yesterday.. Plus my back's sunburnt..
Woke up like 7am. Watched movies again from the morning. It's raining outside with the thunder. Rain today, again.. What a day.. :-(

Packed, had buffet breakfast, checked out and waited for someone to share a taxi back to the pier. Was raining and I don't see anyone leaving this island that morning. I had to pay 100 if there's no one to share but I didn't want to wait under the rain anymore so told the driver to just drive me to the pier. He let me sit in the front seat. Had a bit conversation with the driver. He was a nice guy. If I heard him correctly, I think he said he dated to a Japanese girl.. Or he said the girl from Japan came to Koh Samet for 2 years or something? Wasn't really sure what he was trying to say.
bus terminal
Anyway he said he likes Japan/Japanese girl. Good to hear. Hahaha!!
Got to the pier, waited for a ferry.
It was raining so it was a fun ride. Like a roller coaster. Arrived at Ban Phe. Walked to the bus stop. I got there and asked if it's the right bus stop to get back to Bangkok. The lady at the ticket booth said my ticket isn't the right one so I had to go back 200m.. There was a guy standing at some ticket booth so I asked him where can I get back to Bangkok for the ticket I had. He told me to walk 400m. I did. I had to go back to where I got off 3 days ago. Damn! Nobody told me so!!! There are a few bus stations so you have to be careful :)
I guess I'll miss two busses because a young guy said the bus is full.
I got to Ban Phe at around 12:30 and I had to wait until 2:20pm. Okay.. that's long and there's nothing to do there. I called Sky that I can't be in Bangkok until 5 or 6. (for some reason i couldn't make a phone call from my cell phone. neither to Aioh..) After 2pm, we finally took off to Bangkok. That was a long 2 hours!

Rain was just so heavy so it took us more than 3 hours to get back to Bangkok, plus there was trafic.. We got there after 6pm. FINALLY!! Such a long bus ride!! Ran to the bathroom (was waited for 3 hours!!) and fixed my hair and face. Called Sky that I'll be there in about 1 hour or so. Took a rush hour sky train. Walked about 15 minutes to get to the mall where we supposed to meet up. I didn't get lost!! Though I wasn't sure where was the mall so I had to ask a girl to make sure I was on the right direction.
the bus to bangkok
Okay, I got to Central mall.. Where's Sky and Aioh!?!?
Waited for like 10 minutes.. They didn't show up.. I called Sky and said they are at Mister Donut. I went there, I still don't see anyone familar. I was about to make a phone call again to make sure it was the RIGHT mall, someone called my name 'Eiko san??!" It was Aioh!! I'm not sure why she knew 'san' but I went to her and hugged her. Great to see her, finally!! And hugged Sky also. I see her like every month and this was our third time to meet ;) Japan twice and here in Bangkok, her home town :)
Girls night have just started!!
Aioh is so easy to talk to and very friendly. Love her so much and our age is pretty close ;)

Moved to downstairs to get some food.
at a restaurant
It was a cool place. Food was great as usual! We ketp talking and took photos. HAHA!
Went to get some desert after dinner. Had some ice cream. Hmm.. YUM!! To be honest, I'm not a big fan of ice cream person. I don' t eat ice cream when I'm in Japan but When I'm outside of Japan, I eat a lot. You tell me WHY!?
Had a blast with Aioh and Sky even it was only a few hours. We promissed to get together soon probably in Bangkok next year! Oh yeah, I'm coming back for SURE!!!!

Sky let me stay her house that night. We drove back to her place. On the way, I found lots and lots of malls that made me wanna go shopping. I really want to go shopping. Gonna wait until next time I come back here :3
Sky's niece and her son were there. Her niece is married to a Japanese man so she speaks Japanese and her son, Ryo understands Japanese as well though he's only a year and a half or something. Very cute, shy little boy :)
It was my first experience staying at Thai house. Her mom was sweet as well.
Very tired from taking ferry, bus and the train in one day with humidity.. it was so hot..

I have to say bye bye to Thailand tomorrow and it's SO sad, again.. I'm so addicted to this country so much.
aiohdmg says:
Miss u too Eiko!!

Haha..Of course, i cannot wait to meet you
and i am sure i need to hangout with u nexttime to say goodbye my 20s hahah. Yeah Heah.
(^__________^)
Aquedita says:
I strongly second the following statement: "We started talking this and that and blah blah blah... You know, girls LOVE to talk about EVERY topics :D"
Buahaha :D
JeAr says:
exactly the reason why i'm attending! hahaha! :D
yummy local food
a glass :D
a glass :D
lovely place
lovely place
aioh cant decide what to have :P
aioh can't decide what to have :P
my big ice cream
my big ice cream
shes happy to have it :D
she's happy to have it :D
sky eating her tiny ice cream