lives in LA ②

Las Vegas Travel Blog

Las Vegas

The school had excursions everyday. We could decide if go or not.

The first weekend, 22nd to 24th of Aug., the school had excursion to Las Vegas and Grand Canyon. It costed us $260 for Vegas and +$225 for Grand Canyon. I was puzzled whether I go or not, but I don't know when I can go there next or I might not be able to go there forever. I didn't want to regret, so I decided to go:)

On 22nd, we left for Vegas at 13:00 by bus, after 3 hours driving we had a 1 hour snack break, so my friends and I ate cold stone creamery icecream:P I ordered...forgot the name...It was chocolate icecream with brownie and cherries(maybe). It was very good!at first!!....but...too sweet!! And I ordered M size.

cold stone ceamery
....so I couldn't eat all...sorry about that...

We left for Vegas again and we finally arrived at Strip(main street) of Las Vegas at 20:00. We just passed through Strip by bus, but I enjoyed watching it. Neon signs were so duzzling and beautiful!!

We arrived at hotel at 21:00. It was litle away from Strip but there was Hard Rock cafe across the street. I was glad cuz I collect their stuffed animal so I'd wanted to go there to buy theirs, but I had no idea where it is. But it was very near our hotel:) And I could buy it:D

My friends and I went to eat sushi. It was my first time to eat sushi in America. I ordered 'california roll'....haha I'm an idiot!! Why I ate california roll in Vegas not LA!!lol BUT it was delicious!!

I went to bed early cuz I had to wake up at 5 am the next day.

sweet!!

On 23rd, I woke up at 5 and we left for airport at 6:30. We arrived at there at 8 and we took off at 8:30, after 1 hour flight we got to Grand Canyon West!! It was soooooo magnificant!! I don't know how to express it.....I can't express....I felt something....Please go there and feel it!!

We spent 3 hours there, went back to hotel and my friend and I went to Strip on foot. It took us 1 hour to go there.It was terrible heat!! We went to M&M shop to buy some souvenir. It was about time we had to go back to hotel.

From 6:30, we went to night tour. We went inside hotels 'Luxor', 'Bellagio' and 'Venetian', we also went to 'Fremont Street Experience', and saw fountain show of Bellagio. It was so beautiful!! I took a movie but I don't have youtube account....

We came back to hotel at 23:00 and my friends and I went to eat Korean BBQ.lol We ate kalbi,tongue and hot stone bibimbap(I don't know the spell). It was DJ night so it was 50% off!!we paid $13 per person:) luckey;)

On 24th, We left for Los Angeles, on the way back, we stopped by outlet mall♪

I had really good time:D

*I added a movie of fountain show

ayakam says:
>momiji
yeah,the icecream was very good!!yum yum:P
Posted on: Sep 17, 2008
momiji says:
Cool! I want to eat that ice cream too! MMmmm yummy ;)
Posted on: Sep 17, 2008
our Hotel
our hotel
our hotel
Hard Rock cafe
fountain show of Bellagio hotel i…
photo by: maka77