wonderful meet ups here in Lima :)

Miraflores Travel Blog

MJ drinks ´´Pisco Sour Jenny drinks ´´Pisco de Maracuya

This wonderful meet  ups  started  because I was in touch with  MJ a nice girl from London so we were sending message eacth other and when she arrived to Lima she wrote me so we met at Miraflores church. then we went to a nice bar  and we chatted and drink Pisco Sour and Pisco de Maracuya :) for sure we will meet again MJ when you will back to Lima in a few months you know you are more than welcome to my Home ;) when we were at Barranco we met with one of her partner roon called Marco so we planned to meet again  On Friday but  My friend MJ  called saying she wont be able to meet with us on friday because she was going to Arequipa.

I got a calll from my friend Cinthia if can be able to meet with her friend Harold from Australia around 3 pm at Macdonals  luckly my sister let me went  out  ;)  it was easy to reconize to Harold because Cinthia told me he will be wearing a blue Jacket ;) we said Hello eacth other and we went to walk for the Park and we were waitting to my friend Marco  i got a call from him saying  he was there with others friends :) all together went to Huaca Pucllana a nice place close to Miraflores. they loved to visit this place after it we walked till Love park  till Larco Mar then we sad good bye. Harild and me went to Loki .

Cinthia called me to join with her and her Dutch friend in a coffe shop called ´´Parquetito´´ all together went to a nice place first for drink cold beer and dance ;)  Harold surprised us  we got so cutes Koalas.  Cinthia said to go to a Peña so we went to ´´ De Rompe y Raja´´ it was my first time over there .:) we were there till 1:30 am all together were so tired .I really had a nice meet up with all this guys Thank you for all .

Next day i wake up  arround 8 am and i had to end my sister baby shower balloon decoration . Cinthia  invite us to come to her house of course i accepted her mother is so nice person very friendly she prepared a delicious food for us it was around 5 pm so i had to back home and  Harold , Marcos and Jennifer came with me, they bougth so nice presents to my sister, we arrived to my home , they taste Chica morada and coctails  they back to their hotels after end the show.

MJ drinks ´´Pisco Sour
Jenny dr…
MJ drinks ´´Pisco Sour Jenny d…
photo by: rsvpme