On My Way... = )

Phoenix Travel Blog

I was eager to start my day today, I felt like it was going to be a good day!... I have no reason to back it up other than finding a quarter in the back seat of my car this morning. I was trying to get all the crap that was not needed for this trip out of my car. In other words make more room in the back seat so that I can throw more crap in the back seat on this trip.
Last night was a battle of what to wear in Vegas... I'll be honest - I only have a couple goto shirts. I was pretty much all packed till I realized that I wear the same exact dress shirt to the La Meet-Up a few months back. How weird would it be to be caught in a picture with the same shirt I wore a few months back? Hmmm... so to save myself the embaressment I chose a shirt that I probably cannot fit into and thus going to embarress myself even more. But maybe, just maybe Hotel Sal would have something that I could wear - but i figure that I rather not even think of that question. Not until least we get comfortable with one another... = )
So here I am currently at work... bored out of my mind.. being a friday its a slow day. We are a week day property hotel, the weekends show a drastic drop... but yet for some reason my presence is required. But yeah, I thought I would be able to escape to Flagstaff last night to join a friends birthday party - but nope - duty called.
So far my plans include leaving here at noon - and filling up and then heading out....should be fun. I hear that some type of bridge is going over the hoover dam. Maybe stop by Wickenberg, and Kingman just to see whats there. And maybe even lil Bagdad?!?

pinchora says:
ha haha... people think that men and women are all different... yet we have the same fears!!!!
Posted on: Sep 16, 2008
KeikoCreative says:
So what did u get to see in Wickenberg & Kingman?
Posted on: Sep 15, 2008
acowboy says:
get your Coyote On The Rocks drinking butt down here/there!!
Posted on: Sep 12, 2008