Recuperating after Spain

Barnet Travel Blog

Josh and I flew back to London from Spain today. We had to get up really early in the morning. Before the chick that was in charge of the hostel was even up. It was a long day, as usual... carry all the bags down the cobblestone hill... took a bus to the train... took the train to the airport... plane back to London... bus from Stansted to the city... tube from the city to Oakwood...

That in itself was exhausting. But then we had missed one of the few and far between opportunities to catch the stupid Golden Boy shuttle to campus, so we had to submit to walking. Thank GOD that Vicky was on her way up to visit Greg, so she gave us a lift. We were so grateful we didn’t have to drag our bags up Snakes Lane.

I wish I could have rested, but when we got home I had to go organize getting props set up for my final the next day.

We had a mellow night, though. I was really happy to see Nikki and Greg again. Middlesex was having winter ball in the pub next door so we went over to Nikki’s room and had tea with her and her friend Megan who was visiting and listened to all the dance-y music and spied on people.
Barnet