Leiden TB meeting 2008

Leiden Travel Blog

so,finally i find time to tell few things about this lovely and beautiful town of Leiden.As i mentiones in the introduction of my blog,Leiden was going to be for me the place that i was going to have my first TB meeting,and was really the right choose,that for sure!Everything was almostly perfect for me in this meeting with knowing really friendly, great people and im sure with lot of them we gonna meet soon,and hope to have them in my area also,so can be their guide and show them around.:-).Special thanks to Anna also that she organized so nice this meeting.About the town,Leiden i think is one of the nicer towns of Netherlands and i can say its the small(and cleaner)copy of Amsterdam wtih all this canals and lively atmoshere as there is a big number of students in the town.Its a town that someone can easily reach every place.Also easy to get from the main Amsterdam-Scipol airport,just using the train in 15 minutes ur in the town.We made trhe tour of town and had some stops in cafe's and a pub and really had great time!The beer is nice and cheap(compair to Greece) and the pankakes lovely!(everyone must try this pankakes!):-D..so this few things about my first experience from Leiden,im sure i will be there asap!!