Made it to Germany... FINALLY!!!

Erding Travel Blog

Just a couple of quick comments then I gotta get some sleep.  Well, like almost any 13 hour flight (plus 3 hours of delay, plus 4 hours of layover), it was a long day of travel.  We made it to Munich around 17:00 (GMT +1) and thankfully the shuttle was waiting to take us to the hotel.  The route from Munich airport to the hotel seemed about 25 or so miles of country farm land.  You could have told me I was in Texas and I would have believed you had it not been for one glaringly obvious exception.  There were no pickup trucks!  Anyway, the hotel is a nice little place in Erding by the name of "Hotel Henry".  They give the rooms names and we have been assigned to the "Key West" room.  It even has a Hemmingway portait on the wall.  Luckily it also has Wifi internet, otherwise you wouldn't be reading this post.  ;^)

After some well-earned sleep tonight, we pick up the motorcycle in the morning and will start exploring a bit of Munich.  We're planning on visiting the BMW Museum and then spend a little time at Octoberfest (in Sept... I guess they start early).

zcbmxvn43 says:
We would expect no less from you!! Enjoy your trip and bring me back some coins, please!!!

Posted on: Sep 25, 2008