Santorini

Santorini Travel Blog

mmm... gyros
Next day we wanted to check out the beaches. We rented an ATV for 20 euros and headed towards Red Beach. We knew that since it was very small, it was probably going to be very crowed so we just wanted to go there and take pictures. It's a beautiful beach. We were only there for 10 minutes and left. Next stop was Perivolos Beach. It's such a chill, relaxing beach. The sand is black and extremely hot. You can't walk around barefoot! Trust me! It was a great weather for the beach. The sun was very hot in Santorini compared to Naxos and Mykonos.

After the beach, went back to the hotel and got ready for dinner. Once again, we asked the owner of the hotel a recommendation for dinner. He recommended Lithos Restaurant. We both ordered pasta, but as I was almost finished with my dish, the waiter said there was a mistake and gave us the wrong pasta. Our pasta that we ate was for the couple that sat next to us. It was funny because the waiter said to eat as much as we could, but we were stuffed! After dinner, we walked around Fira. I did some last minute souvenir shopping. There are a lot of cute shops.
in front of Red Beach