AsiaIndiaArambol

Time gentlemen purleese......

Arambol Travel Blog

nice baps!!!

Well it's a bit more lively here, with bars and restaurants lining the beach but there's still not really that many people around. We found a great place to stay ( as mentioned prev ) it's a little bit of luxury for us, overlooking the beach , big balcony, hot ultra power shower, nice bed and still only 500 rurees - molto bagainous!!!

We've spent the week here, doing the real tourist thing, lying on the beach all ay, nice boozy dinners ( actually more booze than dinner but what the hell, you only get one liver, why not abuse it!!! ) There's another nice beach just around the headland and we've been there a couple of times - there's a lake there with rejuvinating mud in it thats supposed to make your skin younger - Ria wanted to try it but as she's already nine years younger than me we decided it wasn't a good plan as I don't fancy a Windybum prison!!!!

We've even made some friends - Tracey and Mike our neighbours, Gill and Donna a couple of Kiwi girls whose hospitality we're going to abuse when we get there in March, and we met up with Paul again who we met in Varkala and Mamalapuram.

aaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
We've really enjoyed it here and we even managed to go back to Anjuna for more bargain hunting, although we only managed 6 hours this time!!!! Oh and we received our second hangover in Windy....damn dirty glasses!!!!

It's definately time to leave India now though, I just don't think we could take anymore of the 'Look in my shop', 'Looking free', ' Yes sir...just look' , 'Waaaant blannnkit' , ' one minute just one minute', from the shopkeeps, the wannabees and plastics doing their exagerrated stretching exercises before a one minute swim, the drop outs doing their juggling on the beach and pretty much everyone hocking up their guts all over the place, oh bugger I think I've turned into Richard Wilson moaning about everything - I don't beeeeeelieve it!!!!!!!!

mrandmrsbreeze says:
we would have loved to have seen Hampi, but unfortunately this will have to wait until our next trip along with Allora and some other places we just couldn't fit in, oh well it's a good excuse for a return trip!!!
Posted on: Dec 02, 2008