It's Bondi baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bondi Beach Travel Blog

surf's up dude

Wow, what a time we've had here, I can't believe we've only been here four nights!!!!

It all started on the plane, we managed to move seats right to the back of the plane onto these two seats on there own with loads of room around them, next to the stewardesses, and decided to have a wine ....well one thing led to another and we were onto our 8th or 9th mini bottle and chatting to the stewardesses and we told them it was our moon and they gave us even more booze. Needless to say we were a little squiffy when we got off the plane, great fun though and really nice of them to keep us supplied !!!!!!

We stayed in the YHA the first night but moved to Bondi Backpackers after that as it was cheaper and in prime location on the beach.

beach bum !!!
.get in!!!What have we done since we've been here?????? You name it, we haven't stopped!!!! The first night we only got here aroung 8 so just had time to go and visit Ria's old bar in Noahs and have a couple of drinks on the beach before bed but the next day we really made the most of it!!! We 'd moved house by 11 and were out having coffee. We had a little mooch around the beach then decided to walk over North Bondi to Rose Bay for fantastic views out over Sydney harbour and the bridge!!!! It took us over an hour in the boiling heat but it was worth it, truly great views, and a nice quiet beach. That evening after we'd made our way back to Bondi, we had some fantastic green curry and Singapore noodles, and grabbed ourselves a new handbag of vino, all on Bondi beach...you just can't beat it...

The next day it's real tourist time, we're heading into the big bad city.

that's one hell of a paint job!!
We get an all in one bus,boat train ticket, 17 bucks but worth it and jump on the bus to Circular Quay ( yippee worked out how to spell the damn thing !!! ) where we wandered around the jetties, listened to some didge musak, bought a guys aboriginal didge cd, and booked a camper.....yeah baby we're getting mobile again, 7 days in NZ and we've got a Backpacker Nomad... ( high class pleasure seeking vehicle !!!! ) we can't wait...oh and we booked our first nights accomodation in Fiji, god we're prepared...... next it was ontio the Manly ferry and over to Manly, can't remember which blog I got this idea from but it was great , you really did get the best views of the bridge and the opera house from all angles.
watch out !!!!
....whoever you are thankyou!!!!!!! After that it was a look around the cafes on the quay, a photo of Rolf Harris's autographed hands outside one of them then back to Bondi again for more green curry and a this time a spicy beef salad YUMMY!!! I'm sure I've missed loads out but I'm now really running out of time on the internet, and I really wanted to put some photos on too, no time now though...............

Today we've hung around Bondi, had a fantastic Ceasar salad, a wonderful walk along the cliff over looking North Bondi, I've got new sunnies, Ria's got a new hoody and we've got to go and finish our handbag of vino while watching the sun go down now, where did it all go wrong???????????? Oh and tomorrow we're off to FiJI, did I mention that, FIJI, FIJI, FIJI, three weeks of perfect beaches , perfect seas, perfect snorkelling, they even filmed the blue lagoon there!!!!!! Thanks Sweetpea for the most fantastic honeymoon in the world !!!!! PARP PARP POOP POOP FIJI CALLING HERE WE COME HONK HONK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maybe they might even have noodle soup....it's been a while!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

surfs up dude
surf's up dude
beach bum !!!
thats one hell of a paint job!!
that's one hell of a paint job!!
op-era house
op-era house
some old bridge
some old bridge
can you see what it is yet ???
can you see what it is yet ???
having fun
same same but different
same same but different
bondi baby
bondi baby
I think youve had enough sir
I think you've had enough sir
sorry