just 4 flights of stairs to shower heaven

Vienna Travel Blog

Im here in beautiful Vienna!!! i finally arrived after my helish trip here and took a cab to my hostel. whichis not a bad hostel, i ended up getting my own room for same price as reg hostel, which is sooo nice, i can actually get some sleep and quiet. the only last challenge i had was that my room was on the 4th floor, and they have no lift. so i get up there and go to my room and i walk in on a guy with no top on in there. wtf. i haul it back to reception and the guy was very apologetic and said their computer sysm is down and its been hard to keep things straight there. he gives me another key and yay noone is in there! i throw my bags on the floor and just hit the bed, i was sooo tired. after a short nap and a much needed shower, i head off to get some food, its a lil late here so not a lot os open but i find this german resturant, get some awesome food and take if back to my room. it was soo good and i ate like i had not eaten for days. since all i ahad was breakfast and a granola bar for lunch, it reminded me of my moms cooking which is the best food in the world lol so made me feel good. i then went to a supermarket around the corner, this is the 1st one so far to carry some american, nto a lot but some products, the only thing is that they donät give u bags for ur stuff, if u want them u have to pay for a bag. well being tired and all ,.21 euros is not worth lugging water and fruit up 4 flights. then i just chilled and listed to some music and went to sleep.
Vienna