Taganga with love

Taganga Travel Blog

so refreshing

We arrived in Santa Martha from San Gill. It was a long bus ride and after a day on a 5+ river and a toe injury I was ready for some relaxation. This place was a bit busy. With a couple of markets and some cool places with patios by the beach. Still it had something missing. A lack of charm. Wed were quickly told about a place 30 minutes away that was a little escape for backpackers. A cool place to spend a afternoon. It didn\'t take long before we were on that bus. After arriving in that little town called Taganga we couldn\'t wait to get back..... to get our backpacks we left behind. This was the place with charm, peace and quite. Yet too cool to leave after a afternoon. A few cool bars, a couple of restaurants. a great hostel and 2 beaches. The best beach was a hike up and down a hill.  Awesome views, a nice little hike and then you were rewarded with massages and cool drinks on the beach. You can walk this town in 15 minutes and can count the people you pass by. yet when you want to escape and enjoy serenity and laid back people that this is your place. I hope you will enjoy it as much as I did.

massage anyone??