8 more days

Medicine Hat Travel Blog

The travel seed was always planted in the back of my mind, but really only began to grow in the last 6 weeks or so.  It flourished so quickly that what originally was an autumn vacation to Australia suddenly became a 6 month round-the-world backpacking trip. The only logical next step was to sell my car, quit my job, let the house lease expire, and move back home to plan what some may call a once-in-a-lifetime adventure.  The only problem with that is, I hope this is the first of many adventures.

So for friends and family who are interested, I will try to keep this blog updated with my travel stories, pictures, adventures, and musings.  I can't make any promises, but I hope you find it interesting and somewhat entertaining. Please feel free to leave comments or send me emails.  I know I will miss the company and familiarity of good friends, so I welcome any form of communication.

Eight days and counting

jaaf says:
Good Luck & do visit Pakistan
Posted on: Dec 04, 2008
Aquedita says:
Hi! :)
Planning on visiting Poland? If you are in Berlin Poznan is only 2h away by train, you should seriously consider stopping by :)

Cheers,
Agi
Posted on: Sep 11, 2008
rgalonso says:
Wow. Here I am all proud of myself for planning a 3 week trip and you've decided to go 6 months! That's awesome. Have a blast and keep the blog coming.
Posted on: Sep 07, 2008