Possibly the best hostel in the world

Puerto Iguazu Travel Blog

Arrived this morning in Puerto Iguazu in Argentina. I heard Foz de Iguacu on the Brazilian side isn't too smart, so decided to come to Argentina and stay in one of the country's best hostels. And it is really like a hotel! Spent all afternoon by the pool, trying to get a tan.

I also met up with one of the irish lads who was in the hostel in Rio and will go to Buenos Aires, via Cordoba, with him and his mate after a few days here. I was going to see the south of Brazil but can't be bothered any more, it's just so expensive and I've seen plenty of beaches already. I'll do Uruguay as a loop from BA.

Rumours are rife of executive class buses to BA with waiter service for dinner and breakfast and fully flat beds for not much more than 30 quid. It's a 20 hour journey, so imagine the value for money!

jthreasher says:
I am saving the south of Brazil for a trip another day. I heard good things about Ilha do Mel and Curitiba. How are you doing? What's new?
Posted on: Oct 31, 2011
sill_usa says:
No No Brazilian's side is better!!! Iguaçu Falls.. and I was going to see the south of Brazil but can't be bothered any more : ( snif snif ....
Posted on: Oct 19, 2008