Cruising around on Scooters

Colonia del Sacramento Travel Blog

Ahhhh....Calonia......

say goodbuy to Buenos Aires - heading off to Uruguay by a 3 hour ferry.

As soon as we reached the front step of  our accomodation, it nearly took my breath away, I swear it looked just like something out of a european film set in the coutry side... as it definately felt like it after the busy streets of Buenos Aires with its endless aray of screaching tyres and honking horns of cab drivers, busses, motor bikes many other vehicles that have seen better days.

The whole town is filled with cobblestone streets and shop fronts and cafe´s that that look very Spanish/European, and set by a bay ( that is still a bit brown) as the water joins a river and the sea, so the water is not very settled. The locals still like to swim in the beach area, and the whole town just has the relaxed feel of any small coastal town in Australia, VERY RELAXED. I could stay here all week!

So after, walking around and setting off on the scooters, it wasn´t hard to feel like we were far away from any troubling thoughts.

;) cas

Billy says:
Even without the little signature at the end of the post, you could tell that Cas wrote it. An entire post without one "U-R-Gay" comment can not be the work of young Joshua. Also, I think more puns are needed in the titles. Decent work, B+.
Posted on: Feb 01, 2007