Itchy feet

Leicester Travel Blog

So I've been back in the UK for 5 months now and really thought I'd be a bit more settled.  I was reading an old blog one of my friends wrote not long after returning from traveling earlier and it was like the words had been taken right out of my mouth!  Was all about seeing the year away as the big adventure and getting it out of the system but getting back and feeling its not done that at all and rather it feels like the start of something.  Maybe its the same for a lot of people that go away, I know I can't help comparing this last five months to the same five last year and know which I'd perfer to be doing.  My origional blog said lifes to short for 9-5, if anything the last 5 months have only re-affirmed that.  So I've decided to take action, I'm in the process of booking myself onto a tefl and moving away to teach in Asia, still have to work for a few more months first.....roll on June.....roll on living the dream!!

I was asked the other day what it is that I'm running away I running away??  I like to think not, I like to think I'm running towards the rest of my life......

rotorhead85 says: