Day 3 of Mykonos, Greece

Mykonos Travel Blog

Today is another day. Get up this morning and still feeling the effects from the night before. I make my way down to breakfast and many others are still abit hungover from last night. I make it and have good morning feast and enjoy it like a king.

From here I need a rest so I make it back to my room and sleep for a few more hours, lol.

Later on that day I make it back to the pool side and enjoy the pool once again. There is a stupid game going on here, but its kinda prude.

There is a fake mixology course going on, but what it is you make a drink in a few seconds if you drop something or don't make the drink you have to swim naked in the pool!!.

Once again I choose to not partake and just be a spectator. A few people are in this game, but all well its one's holiday.

Finally the silly game is over, now I make it into the pool for a while today. The rest of the day is just spent on pool and eating Pita's and good way to do it all. Feel like to should do something productive, but all well.

This evening have good dinner feast then we all have a show outside in the resort.

There is live Greek dancing we watch without dishes being smashed, it is quite entertaining. Have this over a few beers and its quite good.

That was my 3rd day at the resort and I believe my last night.

As my 2nd day was really wild and crazy, this evening is quite quiet and just turn in early. I have to head out tomorrow afternoon.

Stay tuned for 4th and last day.

photo by: snobordrchic