Montreal, Quebec , Canada - a city of great suprises - Nov 2006 -continued

Montreal Travel Blog

City Hall
Today is a start of another day. I don't know where to start on this one.
Head off today to mall and have bk in the food court of St Catherine malls. Which was quite amazing and all.

Then take the metro and go to the Casino De Montreal. For some slots and rolette. Its bit of a journey to get to the casino, even though I work in one at home already.
We take metro across downtown one station then transfer over to another station and take metro again to the island.

From the island we transfer onto a bus which takes us straight to the Casino. We are in the casino for awhile, no security entering it,realizing we are in Quebec so rules are very liberal here, thank god!

It is just another casino but something to check out as we should check out most of this fine city.
Chinatown

From here we leave and head back into town again. We go back to the Bell Centre and purchase tickets for tonights game of Montreal going against Edmonton Oilers. This time we purchase from inside away from the scalpers.
The prices is very fair and seats shall be very good as its behind the net of opposing team.
Prior to the game, we go back to Mckibbins pub for wings and beer to get loaded up for the game. Lots of energy will be spent watching this exciting masterpiece of humanity.

We go to the game, Bell centre and get our seats, which are quite amazing. Right behind the net, the crowd is going wild and the game will start soon.
Finally the puck is dropped and the game starts, and the crowd goes wild.
It was an amazing game.

After the game we go off to Hurleys pub for some beer. Here I have a big sandwich and a Guinness as a post game snack.
Then I decide to have a b52 drink. IT was so good, i decided to have many more after that, about 7 more. My bill came out to be just over 70 dollars that night, quite crazy, but all good.

By this time, I was very smashed and we walked back to the hotel and called it a night.
During the night, I was still quite out of it, I had to do some serious throwing up that night, Them b52's.
Well I was still half asleep and just threw up all over my bed I was in, then I went back to sleep.
I awoke in the morning, with all of last night's feast all over myself. The room was really smelly and gross and I threw away my pillows.

We decide its best to get out of the way for awhile and left to go to the mall for breakfast.  I had a hangover cure BK from A and W today , lots of grease. Did abit more exploring of Montreal, Then back to hotel, in the hallway my mattress was in the hallway, they had all the blankets sealed in a bag and whole room was sterilized.
  Quite a mess. Never to happen again.
But the good thing is hotel never charged me for the extra cleaning, so all was safe.

The next day, we went back home.

Overall Montreal is an amazing City In which I do return back to this city in 2007. We went to many sights and buildings. too many list. So I have included everything in my photos. Everything we saw is there. AS well I had trouble trying to remember exactly what we did in 2006 in Montreal. So the photos will tell rest of the story.

Stayed tuned for my other blogs of Montreal 2007.

Peace be with you all.