Unorganized

Orange County Travel Blog

Is what this is. It's almost a month later and I'm finally typing up a bit. I started my jaunt out to Pittsburgh to fly to Cincinnati airport , which is actually in Kentucky. Not Ohio? Then finally on my way to John Wayne. I arrived and experienced a lot of new things, got to spend time with a friend and meet some new people. And I'm officially missing Wahoo's! That was good rice and chicken! I spent some time at the beach, got NO color thanks to super sunblock, but I did get a comment that someone thought "I was going to die" from sun exposure. lol. The plane rides out and back were great. I sat next to a cute Turkish girl on my Cin to John Wayne flight who laughed with me the entire way though the inflight ads and warnings, and another nice lady on the outside of the row who was quite the champ at slamming Bloody Mary's. On the way back I had a layover in Atlanta and after a difficult phone call, that ended rather well, I saw someone who looked familiar....NO! Someone I went to High School with just happened to be on a flight back to Pit from Texas! Talk about a small world! In hindsight, it wasn't what I wanted my trip to be, but it's an experience that had it's ups and downs and that I won't forget anytime soon.
Jelly says:
oh gotcha
Posted on: Aug 26, 2009
smuffygt says:
I believe I was referring to the entry itself.
Posted on: Aug 26, 2009
Jelly says:
unorganized trip or unplanned?? What needed to be organized?
Posted on: Aug 25, 2009