The second day with again beautiful weather

Leiden Travel Blog

'kroket lunch'

The night was very short and I did not sleep very long. At 9:30 we got up and took showers and 10:15 we had breakfast. Then guido got a call from Anna-isabel. We should arrange two cars to pick up the girls who had slept at Anna’s place. Guido and I took our cars and picked them up. I was just thinking then.. is it allowed to drive a car at 11:00 am after drinking alcohol till 5 am ??? I don’t know, but we had no problems.

After picking up 2 new travbuddies at the station, we got into town again and had a lunch with a typical Dutch “kroket”. After thinking what to do after this lunch we decide to enjoy the perfect weather on a terrace with our last drinks. We had music in the background, drinks on the table, the sun was shining, the best temperature so everything was perfect.
At
4 PM A lot of us decided the go home after a perfect day in Leiden. I had space in my car because Maris is traveling home with Ket, so I talked with Maike about going home and she rather go with me in the car then taking the train home. So I brought here to a small train station in Amersfoort  where her bike was and after saying goodbye I drove away and was around 6:45 PM at home.

Anna-Isabel, thank you for organizing this. I had a lovely time in Leiden, have made new friends and had a lot of fun. Thanks also for the best weather we could have J . Hope to see you soon in another place somewhere around this globe.
KeikoCreative says:
Wonderful gathering;)
Posted on: Sep 03, 2008
Closed
Closed
Bridge
Bridge
Waiting what to do
Wasnt the Hindenburg crashed ?
Wasn't the Hindenburg crashed ?
On a terrace