Memorandum for Bali Vacation

Bali Travel Blog

I will have the vacation in Bali, Indonesia with my husband.  from 20th Oct. to 26th Oct.

Just add the entry for my booking and route memorandum.

First, book the flight tickets. (That's a little bit expensive to fly for Bali directly, We will have a stop in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.) (Malaysia airline)

Shanghai - Pu Dong To: Kuala Lumpur International Airport
Flight:  Malaysia Airlines MH387  Aircraft:  Airbus A330
Depart:  Mon, 20 Oct, 10:15     Arrive:  Mon, 20 Oct, 15:30

Kuala Lumpur International Airport To: Shanghai - Pu Dong
Flight:  Malaysia Airlines MH386  Aircraft:  Airbus A330
Depart:  Sun, 26 Oct, 01:40     Arrive:  Sun, 26 Oct, 06:40 (Asia Airline)

AK904 EconomyPromo

Kuala Lumpur (KUL) KLIA - LCC Terminal
Sat 25 Oct 2008, 2315 hrs

Second, Book hotels.

2Ns@ The Vira Hotels + 1N@ Coconut Beach Resort + 2N@ Villa de daun

After browsing many BBS for travel and comparing the hotel rates from many internation hotel deal websites (e.g. Agodas...), it is the cheapest rate which travel agency in Bali offered.

Condisering the fist night we arrive in Bali is 19:45, I chose the relatively cheaper hotel. The Vira Hotel in KUTA beach. This hotel is close to the KUTA center which is convenient for us to make the money change and have dinner.

Later, We participate the overnight package offered by Coconut Beach Resort, Lembongan. This package includes following items:

Ocean View Villa/Airconditioned hotel transfers /BBQ buffet lunch all you can eat with crisp salads /Free Softdrink /Jacuzzi and Water Slide /Snorkeling /Sea Kayaking /Banana boat riding /Glass bottom boat /Seaweed Village Tour /Pool use at the Coconuts Beach Resort /Towel /Morning tea, fresh fruits, etc.

Now it is the 5th day of our vacation. The staff in Coconut will send us to the next stop directly.

That's the time for Villa de daun, Seminyak. The Seminyak Beach is close to KUTA center as well.

We booked the honeymoon package in Villa de daun.

·       2 nights accommodation

·       Return airport transfer

·       Tropical fresh fruit basket in your villa on arrival

·       Welcome drink and chilled towel upon arrival

·       de daun Honeymoon Cake upon arrival

·       30 minutes “invigorating foot bath” for 2 persons upon arrival

·       Romantic floral decoration on the bed on arrival

·       Flower bath upon first night’s turn down service

·       1 time 2 hour "DaLa Essentials" spa treatment for 2 persons

·       1 time “intimate moments” Candlelit Romantic Dinner for 2 persons in the villa with garden full of candles & thousands fresh flower petals covering the whole pool

·       Complimentary daily re-stocked minibar

·       Daily de daun cookies

·       Daily breakfast in the villa

·       Daily afternoon tea in the villa

·       10% discount at Tanaya’s Café

·       15% discount for all treatments at DaLa Spa

·       Butler service and in-villa check in for Deluxe Pool Villa guest

My Route:
First day, fly from Shanghai to Bali, we will have some time to walk along the KUTA center, sleep in the Vira Hotel.
Second day, just enjoy the sunshine on the beach, swimming or shopping in the center. We plan to go to Jimbaran beach for the beautiful sunset and sea food. sleep in the Vira hotel.
Third day, Coconut Beach Resort's overnight package.  sleep in coconut.
Forth day, Villa de daun. We will have the  Candlelit Romantic Dinner tonight, and arrange the 2 hours spa on the fifth day.
Tips: some of the traveller shared their experience that you can buy the seafood from the market by yourself and ask the chef in the villa to cook for you! Just pay the changes for the service to Chef! It sounds great and We will try that on our last night in the private villa.             The sixth day, We will check out 14:00 and leave our package in the villa. If We still want to have the sunshine in the Beach, Just go there. Or, I will go shopping and buy something for my friends and families! Later, The staff in Villa will send us to the airport.

That's what I have done till now!

If I get something new, I will update the entry.

Further, I can't wait to publish the review for my Bali Vacation now!

Here is the local travel agent contact information in Bali.

Telp. +62-361- 243512