It's been awhile...

Halifax Travel Blog

my garage

Wow, I just found this blog in my archives and realized I have not written about my trip at all. To tell you the truth I've lost the urge to research, research and research about everything to do. It seems that the trip itself is not getting significantly closer, not yet anyways. If I think about it, I realize Remembrance Day, Christmas, New Year's, My 19th Birthday (big deal in Canada!!!), my cousin's wedding in Dominican Republic, going to Ottawa to visit schools, and then my father's birthday all has to pass before I'm even remotely close to Thailand, and even after all the is done I still have two weeks of waiting, without employment for my trip to come. I know as soon as December 14th hits, the time will fly by because everything happens within two months, but still I'm becoming very anxious.

I also took the liberty of reading my two previous journal entries in this, and I have to comment about how emo I was being in the first entry. I don't think I have stayed home on a Saturday night since I wrote that, and my best friends who left me for bigger and better things, well to tell you the truth, two are about a 15 minutes car ride away and the other two are just in the next province. Still it gets lonely!

Anywhoe, this blog is actually proving just to keep myself occupied and it's not really helping anyone that reads this. So I thought, since I have the time, why don't I paste a few pictures of my house and neighborhood (if you could call it that). Enjoy!:)

the hoad
the hoad
my house
my house
the view
the view
another one with cardboard boxes???
another one with cardboard boxes???
Halifax