EA games: I've got one for you

Glacier National Park Travel Blog

Biking the Going-to-the-Sun Road
The goal was to get up early, but we ended up snoozing until 8:30. We got up, and were greeted by Odin who made his way over to our campsite as we were making breakfast. He was looking hungry, but his parents were also getting breakfast going. "We're not going to feed you breakfast". The simple phrase made him run off and seek food from his parents. They were leaving today and we would be sad to see them go.

This morning we hiked from Sun Point to Virgina Falls, it's a nice hike beside the water and leads to two sets of gorgeous waterfalls. The great thing about Glacier's shuttle system is that you can shuttle to where you hike starts and shuttle back from wherever it ends since there are several stops at trail heads.

In the afternoon, we napped, read and eventually pulled ourselves up. I had a pretty awesome dream about a Rock Band/Laser tag game that I think EA games would be pretty interested to hear about. Something about virtual reality and laser tag around a concert venue... which then turns into an actual concert after the game. I swear, in the dream it was awesome.

Towards the later afternoon, we took our bikes out and rode the shuttle up to Logan Pass, then cruised the bikes down to Rising Sun. It was one of the greatest things I've ever done. The views were stunning, with deep gorges and valleys to your right and rock faces to your left. Truly fantastic.

Glacier National Park Sights & Attractions review
Biking the Going-to-the-Sun Road
This was an amazing experience that I will never forget and I would recommend it to anyone who is going to Glacier National Park. Biking the Going… read entire review
Glacier National Park