Preliminary packing

Pittsboro Travel Blog

Today is the day we're all trying to get our stuff together and in the cases.  Our ride this morning was similar to what we expect the weather to be in Holland, and it was great!  We've all been to our favorite bike store in Southern Pines, Rainbow Cycles, to get our supplies and check out the bikes with John.  We're all starting to watch the weather channel to see the path or hurricane Gustav and Hanna in hopes that we will not be delayed on Tuesday.
cyclists says:
The so-called "leader" is way behind the rest. Diane came up with the blog idea and everyone else has already started packing and has posted a comment! But I hope to keep you all guessing at least a little bit.
Lars
Posted on: Aug 30, 2008
cyclists says:
We did a preliminary packing of everything except the bikes yesterday. I plan to pack our bikes Sunday after the morning ride. This will leave time for me to get consulting from Larry or Lars if I have trouble packing them. Ken
Posted on: Aug 30, 2008
cyclists says:
What a super idea to create and maintain a blog of our forthcoming cycling trip to Holland. I boxed my Orbea bike today and will continue to
complete my packing of gear and clothing over
the weekend. Can't wait to start cycling. Larry