Flying back to Bangkok

Bangkok Travel Blog

Day 7 : cloudy

Last night, I couldn't sleep AT ALL!! I was in bed but couldn't sleep so I got up, standing by the window, looking outside hearing the rain drops and thingking how lovely this city was, i mean IS...
Wanted to sit on a chair but our chairs were full of towels. So wanted to sit on a table but this table had a bad balance so that I made a big noise and woke my friend up! Ooops :P
I didn't want to sleep but we had to get up at 5 am to get to airport so I went back to sleep. Oh wow, I slept right after I closed my eyes. haha

We woke up at 5am, packed a bit again and left the guesthouse and woke one of tuk tuk drivers up. Head to Chiang Mai airport. Hmm.. still sleepy.. o_O

Since last night, my friend and I had a bad stomachache.
i got one to get to airport!!
Not so bad for me but he had a really bad one!! We both kept going to the bathroom at airport! Even on the plane for me.. lol!! We didn't even talk on the plane.. Later my friend said that he wanted to throw up.. oh no... that's not a good sign..
It was only an hour flight back to BKK and was okay for me except that stomachache thing. We figured out what was that from.. Think it was from the food at Mexican. Though we didn't eat/drink anything bad.. it was yummy too.. and i still love Mexican food :)

Landed in Bkk at 8am. Went to Khaosan and checked in, took a shower and we both went back to sleep. Omg, we slept a lot!!! By the time we got up, it was already past 4pm. LOL!!! And to be honest, I had a good sleep. hahaha!!!!
We finaly moved our butt and went for some food, shopping and internet.
:D
Bought some really nice stuff but Chiang mai market was more cheaper. :)
I went to internet place and there was a girl who was next me using skype and she kept saying 'Skype! Skype' with a loud voice!! Was so funny!!! And everyone was talking to someone maybe using skype or msn or something! Wow!!

Was walking back to the guesthouse BUT  there was really nice smell that I had to buy one.. Was a chicken stick. MMMmmm yummy!!!!
And saw pancake food stand so I went back to my room and get some more money. Got my favorite chocolate with milk pancake and watermelon shake for dinner :D Oh my chicken was dinner too :P
I'm going to miss these food SO MUCH!!!!! It was so greasy for dinner but it was yummy so it was no problem ;) I lost weight anyway :) Oh wait! Maybe not! Because we kept eating!!! Ah well.. :)

Leaving for Japan tomorrow morning. Have to wake up at 5am AGAIN. Watched a horror movie on TV that night but was okay.. Went to sleep after the movie.. I didn't see any nightmare :)

Again, I don't want to leave Thailand!!!!!!!
ratu says:
Chicken stick I love them!
Posted on: Sep 04, 2008
a tiny room
a tiny room
bathroom
bathroom
Bangkok Hotels & Accommodations review
Noisy at night
Khaosan Palace Hotel is a big hotel on Khaosan road. It's right next to one of Seven Elevens. Of course it's on Khaosan road, you can enjoy your nig… read entire review
Bangkok