Chiang Mai

Chiang Mai Travel Blog

Day 2 : sunny

I woke up around 9am. Sat down and saw a view from the train. It was so green. Good for my eyes :) Saw some skinny cows too.
After 15 hour ride, we got to Chiang Mai at 1pm. Took a tuk tuk to down town. I wanted to stay a hotel with a pool because there's no beach in Chiang Mai. Walked around a bit and found a guesthouse with a pool. So cheap! No A/C, only fan but it was just fine.

Took a shower and went to the pool. Not sure why but at the pool, other guests were all German. Some kids were there too. But it was fun.

Went to see the city for a bit. Had a late lunch and went to a small market, and a mall. We watched a movie. In Thailand, when you are in a movie theater, you have to stand up when you see king and queen on the screen.
Chiang Mai station
I thought my friend was joking cuz he was joking about  something a few minues before but I was surprised that it was TRUE! We were standing for about 2 minutes and sad down.. And the theater was HUGE!!!!! It was like a concert hall or something. It was THAT big! A new experience in a mall and went out for dinner.
After dinner, we went to my friend's friend's bar. Her aunt owns that bar. So popular in that area, i guess. She's a sweet girl too and her cousin is so cute! Bars around there are full of lady boys and hoockers. One lady boy is just like a girl. So pretty!!! My friend said none of guys notice that she's actually a guy! yeah she's that cute!!! But I'm sure girls can notice. Cuz I knew she wasn't a real woman :P BUT again, she's cute!

Had a plenty of alcohole that night and was so tired so I went back to guesthouse and went to sleep.. What a long day!
my first tuk tuk driver
me
me
yummy lunch
yummy lunch
nickys cousin talking on the phon…
nicky's cousin talking on the pho…
nicky!