My dream came true!

Bangkok Travel Blog

Bangkok
I was dreaming of going to Thailand for ages.  Sicne i joined this site, people kept telling me to go there.

It's a long story why I went there so let's make it short. I decided to go to Thailand this summer.

Day 1 : cloudy-rainy

Flew with China airline. It was the cheapest.  To Bangkok via Taipei. It took me about 6 hours (flying) in total to get to Bangkok.

I landed in Bangkok at 4pm. Pretty big airport and it's new. It was so weird that when I was waiting at the custom, I didn't see many asian people, I saw lots of western people. I've been to some asian countries but this was the first time seeing that much western people at custom. No wonder why it's a famous place for traveling/partying.

Went to Khaosan road by bus and walking around a bit, had dinner (Thai noodle!) and smoothie :) I was waiting for drinking fresh juice in Thailand!!

Our train to Chiang Mai was at 10pm. We got to the station about an hour before. Looong journey was waiting for us! 15 hour train ride to Chiang Mai. Though it was a night train so I could sleep most of it.

Got on the train just before it leaves. Our beds were close to the bathroom and it was stinky. Everytime people open the door, they don't close it! One girl who was next to the door always closed it with her foot.
My bed was tiny but enough space to sleep.
I so wanted to take a shower. Had to wait til we get to Chiang Mai :P  I didn't even go to the bathroom. It was dirty lol
JPLfr13 says:
congrat on your featured blog!
Jean Pierre
Posted on: Sep 05, 2008
aswold says:
I want to hear the long story!
Posted on: Sep 04, 2008
Tessagirl23 says:
Congrats on the featured blog!!!...will check it out later...good job!
Posted on: Sep 04, 2008
cute post
cute post
khaosan road - in the afternoon
khaosan road - in the afternoon
my breezer and friends beer
my breezer and friend's beer
my favorite t-shirt :)
train station 1
train station 1
train station 2
train station 2
inside of the train. we got fans n…
inside of the train. we got fans …
photo by: Deats