France

France Travel Blog

me and the Eiffel Tower!

So, Zak and I bought our van in london..  and headed towards Dover to catch a ferry to France!  We had our mate, Alistair who worked with me, in the van also, because he needed a lift to Paris!  I did the first leg of the drive to the ferry, first time driving in two months!

Everything went smoothly..  (apart from getting a flat battery on the first night, and having to push the van to a mechanics to get a jump) got to Paris and started to get use to life in a van!  Parking our van to cook up dinner and go to sleep in city streets, petrol stations, and the Disney Land car park!

In Paris we saw the eiffel tower, the louvre, and a few other sights that i've forgotten the name of now!  Also went to Disney Land for a day, the rides were fun, but the lines were crazy and not worth the 50 or so euros it cost to go!  Spent about 4 nights in Paris, said goodbye to Alistair and started to head towards Luxembourg, spending one night in north-eastern Paris at a caravan park, so we could have a shower and some electricity to charge up all our batteries!

me and the louvre