"Stag party" - no a sports event!

Pilar de la Horadada Travel Blog

My brother has never been a really party animal and we wanted to have a day that was more fitting to his likings - so we had a sports day in 35 degrees of full sun. The day was arranged by one of my brothers friends and the brother of Vic. We met at 10 am at one of the many golf clubs in the area. We tee'ed off and played 18 holes in the heat of the day. I played like a drunken sailer - but we had a lot fun.

After the golf Vic's brother had arranged a beach lunch with possibility to go for a well deserved swim in the sea. We had some! cold beers and paella on the beach - it was great. Finding the beach was almost impossible especillay if we didn't have Vic's brother to guide us - this was truly a local beach.

Being full and looking forward to a siesta I found the next event rather far from what I really felt for but I am a sport! Next event was a rachet ball tournament bach at the golf club - and I must say that ths was both funny and extremly hard in the sun - but again also fun. The tournament took almost 4 hours - and the winner still have the right to mock the rest of us when ever we meet.

The evening we ended at a local bar wiht some great food and lots of cold beer - it was a really nice day.

Pilar de la Horadada