Another night - another hotel

Brussels Travel Blog

My bed for the coming days

I had been at this hotel many times while I lived and worked in Brussels but mostly I had been there for receptions on their roof or having conference meetings there. I was back in Brussels for a short business trip and I had meetings just around the corner so I decided to try the hotel out for real as an overnighting guest.

The location of the hotel is quite nice if you are a first time visitor to Brussels because Boulevard Adolphe Max is continuing into Anspachlaan that divides the inner city. As a first time visitor you have most of what you want to see of the city in walking distance. You also have numerous restaurants and bars close by so in that sense it is a lovely location that the hotel has.

In brief if you look at the hotel it is both a wonderful business and tourist hotel. The room I was given was really spacious and with a wonderful queen size bed. I loved the fact that I had a view towards the street because I wanted to feel the city’s ambiance and atmosphere, and given the good weather I left the window stay open during the night without there being to much noise.

There was a huge painting hanging behind the bed and all the furniture’s were dark brown. There was a small table in front of the windows with two chairs. There was a small desk and good Wi-Fi connection and a flat screen that had some international channels.

The bed
Cafe L'Opera
Passage de North
Passage de North
Brussels Hotels & Accommodations review
Great hotel with great location
Brussels Restaurants, Cafes & Food review
A wonderful little gem
When you're at The Oyster Bar you are in for a really nice surprise and service. I was back in Brussels and as a natural thing I was looking for p… read entire review
Brussels