Midnight summer dream. Ladies only!

Moscow Travel Blog

Deck

Moscow has a lot to offer, and even if you are a local it never stops amazing you with its places and people. “Discover places, discover people, discover yourself”, should be the motto of that night.

The event was announced as “Moscow City Women’s Club Dessert Master Class”. Sounds house-wife-ish, doesn’t it? I would have been turned off a little bit if I didn’t know Masha, the owner of half-a-teaspoon, a nice gastronomic workshop. I’ve attended one of her events before (we were making cookies), it was so much fun so I didn’t hesitate about going again - moreover I recruited my mom to join meJ

30-minute walk from my office - and I am in Zamoskvorechie, an old Moscow neighborhood where you can still feel the atmosphere of the merchants cozy life.

half-a-teaspoon workshop
I met up with my mom, and we started looking for our destination. That was a challenge! Ex Rot-Front Confectionery Factory was easy to spot but where is OUR room or whatever it should be? Hm… We were lucky to have met Christina, who is working with Masha, and she showed us the way.

Many stairs, long corridors… and then... wow! High ceilings, brick walls colored pure white and metal kitchen tools! Very stylish! 10 points, Masha! It was hot, windows open - that produced a cool lightening effect. I was happy I had my camera with meJ

We arrived early, and while people were coming moved to a deck. Nice wicker armchairs, wood boards instead of a polish floor… and a nice view over old buildings in this old neighborhood. What else does one need? Great people and some drinks! Punch was served, and then followed by lemonade… nice!

Focusing on our convos, we were also attentive to the world around us.

nice lightening
In the window next building we saw a woman looking out. OK, no big deal. She must have been enjoying herself. After a while a man joined her. She was wearing a dress, and he was in his underwear. Hm, interesting. Then they started reading a newspaper. It was like a reality show or a theater performance: scene 1, scene 2 etc… That couple definitely attracted the attention by our female group - and suddenly the man disappeared and the woman drew the curtains. The end. Yeah, you better watch you man when there are such beauties around…LOL And not only beauties: every woman is a personality, smart, successful and very interesting.

As it was really hot, we decided to stay outdoors till 9 pm. Meanwhile the half-a-teaspoon girls made delicious bruschettas with cream, pepper and raspberry. YummyJ Finally, it was the time for us to be on stage. Masha suggested we cook a chicken-and-selery salad and waffles with ice cream. Said - done. It was fun, especially the waffles part - they were home-day and delicious!!!

Job done, and it was the time to enjoy our cooking - we had our salad (it was yummy!) and then move to the deck to get some (more less) fresh air.

mirrors
It was already dark so we got the real party feelingJ Ice cream was the highlight of the night! We had so much fun filling in our waffle cones with ice cream and adding source at your choice - chocolate, ginger or berries. Yum! No pics unfortunately since my hand were all in ice cream:) Heaven!

When we finally headed home it was past 11 pm. We decided to take a walk (why not to enjoy the Kremlin and the Red Square at night - the bonus of living in the downtown) and got home at midnight.

The club meetup was awesome. Thank you, girls! Hope to see all of you againJ

USEFUL LINKS:

www.half-a-teaspoon.ru

mirrors
cool coffee cup Women against cof…
cool coffee cup "Women against co…
Hidden Moscow
cooking
cooking
we rock!!!
we rock!!!
Ekaterina is proud of our salad;)
Ekaterina is proud of our salad;)
happy women