WINGS, CRAZY CHICAGO PEEPS, AND PIANO BAR

Las Vegas Travel Blog

DANA FIRST IN-N-OUT BURGER

THIS IS "THE QUEEN'S" POST MEET UP EVENTS, OUTSIDE THE FORUM.

It’s Dana’s last day, she has not had an IN-N-OUT burger. It is a must when you visit CA, NV & AZ. I was an insane day. I picked up Julie at Sal’s. Adrian met up with us.  Erin was getting ready in my house. She just had breakfast with Sal and Brett. Erin dropped off Brett at the airport. Julie, Sal, Erin, Adrian, and I went to tap house. Julie, Wendy, Louise, Erin, Kim and I went to the piano bar at Harrah’s

THE HIGHLIGHTS OF THE DAY AND NIGHT!!!!!!!!!

We all ate at IN-IN-OUT burger and took photos.
OMG WTF!!!!

Julie bought shirts for her friends and co �"workers

We took eating photos of us each other

Chazz that works who there took photos of us and with him.

Roberto that works who there, gave us IN-IN-OUT burger hats and we took photos with him with the paper hats.

Dana gave Erin and I salt water taffy from NJ.

Julie gave me a book on “roadfood” awwww she knows me.

While I drove to airport to drop Dana off, I was still wearing my IN-N-OUT hat.

I took Julie to red rock casino, to show her where I hang out.

When I got home, I saw Erin and Adrian in my office online.

I took a photo of all 4 of us on our lappies sitting on my couch.

We were commenting on each other’s TB profile

We all laughed at our photos from each other’s camera.

Julie is a a diehard Pittsburgh steelers fan and we are having wings at a Cleveland browns bar, TAP HOUSE, which i have already reviewed.
JULIE AND OLD "BROWNS" FANS, RARBARA AND DEE
I wore my rams jersey just to soften the blow.

Julie wanted to take photos near the “home of the browns fan” sign.

As soon as we walked in, Julie was given dirty looks and “why are you here?!?!”

We sat near a lady whose husband is from Pittsburgh.  Julie conversed with her.

OMG Sal was on time at exactly 5pm.

We ordered our wings as soon as Sal and Adrian arrived.

I guy who is a steeler fan and I guy who is a redskin fan from vegas sat near us and Julie started to talk to them.

Tim and Chuck were cracking us up.

Sal and Adrian said that they weren’t cute enough to talk us, cuz we were talking to Tim and Chuck more.

When the steelers got a touchdown, we all cheered, a crabby old woman gave us a dirty look and said “GO WATCH THE GAME SOME WHERE ELSE” and her husband said to “F-OFF” OMG WOW, my mom told me to respect my elders and I wasn’t going to respect them.

Julie and wing connoisseur, she loved the wings at the tap house.
ERIN, JULIE, ADRIAN, AND SAL

We were teaching Tim who is not technology inclined, to text cha cha, if you want to know everything.

I had no idea what or who was cha cha. We were all obsessed with it.

We all cha cha-ed our names, we were freaking out who much it knows. It’s knows me EEEEEEEK

Erin asked cha cha “who will win Brett’s affections? Erin or Adrian?

Julie and I wanted to take photos with Barbara and DEE, lovely ladies from OH who are diehard browns fan. They decorated their table with browns memorabilia. I love it a steeler fan sitting with browns fans.

Julie bought a tap house brown’s fan shirt for her boss and took a photo with the owner of the bar.

Some of the browns fans were friendly. I made new friends.

I took photos with one of my favorite cars in the world, the porche 928.

Adrian drove back to AZ and drove back to the bar cuz he dropped his wallet and Julie found it.

Julie, Erin and I met up with Kim (bundysmom), Louise, and Wendy at the piano bar at the Harrah’s

Julie and I were still wearing our jersey’s to the piano bar.
WENDY, LOUISE, JULIE, AND ERIN PLEDGING TO THE FLAG

Kim was telling us is hurry up, she could not save our seats any longer.

There was karaoke before we got there, there was a man singing to Erin, Kim and me.

Waiting until Kim’s friend, Matt turn at the piano bar to do requests, we wanted Matt to do VEGAS VIRGIN song for Julie and birthday serenade to Louise.

There was a guy we call, “Louisiana”, cuz he is from Louisiana and he was escaping the hurricanes until it was safe to fly back.

Louisiana, is this sweet LARGE MAN and was told to go up stage to do a “stripper” dance for the crowd.

I came up on stage a put a dollar in his pants and I danced with him.

A diehard browns fan spotted Julie with her jersey and was being subtle giving Julie the “finger”.

Erin and Julie wanted to put dollars in his pants too. Unfortunately, we did not take photos of us putting dollars in his pants.

After the dance, Louisiana invited us 3 to have shots with him in the other side of the bar.
JULIE, "LOUISIANA", ERIN, AND ME

There we met guys from Chicago, who was here for their friend’s bday.

We met a guy name “MEL” short for “MELON” CUZ he has a big head.

I met a guy name Rob who he claims he use to play for the Indianapolis colts and has 4 super bowl rings. He was VERY tall too.

Erin and I hang out with the Chicago crew most of the night.

Louisiana gave us 3 each a double shot of grey goose.  OMG I WAS BUZZED AFTER THAT.

Julie and Louise was called on stage to do the “VEGAS VIRGIN DANCE” which is the “I am a little tea pot”.

Julie had no idea she was going to be up on stage.

the bday boy of the Chicago crew was called on stage to have him do a lap dance with one of the random girls on stage.

I then again put more money in his pants and his butt crack was showing.

Julie was called on stage to do a stripper dance and was told to remove her steelers jersey and dance with "BARFY" on stage.
JULIE, "BARFY", ME AND ERIN
Everybody screamed when Julie removed her jersey.

We nicknamed the Chicago bday boy, “BARFY”, cuz he threw up near the bar, near Erin and near the front window.

I did another shot of grey goose with Robert, from buffalo who just arrived 2hrs prior from the bar.

It was 2am and we were having so much fun, I was glad Julie, Wendy, and Louise had fun.

We ended up meting new friends with the Chicago crew that owns a bar and us 3 plans to visit Chicago soon.

i found "BARFY'S" belt near my seat, cuz we were sitting in the front row. I went up to him and put on his belt for him and zipped him up.

Wendy and Louise went back to their hotels, while erin and I wait for Julie and “mel” to come back.

We could not remember where we parked, that we went to all the floors to find it. Julie calms it was on the red level. No one listen to me it was level 3. It took us 30mins to find my car.

THIS IS THE BEST DAY OF THE MEET UP WEEK! MORE BLOG ENTRIES OF THIS DAY WITH DANA, LOUISE, ERIN AND JULIE.
JULIE DID HER "VEGAS VIRGIN" AND LOUIS BDAY SONG

pinchora says:
"Julie was called on stage to do a stripper dance and was told to remove her steelers jersey and dance" by the way... I had a tank top on under my jersey... so get your minds out of the gutter!
Posted on: Oct 03, 2008
mellemel8 says:
hmm you drunk...i do not notice ;) :P :D
Posted on: Sep 19, 2008
1morespicy says:
That night was the most fun I'd had in a long time. I don't remember some of the stuff in the piano bar as I was a little drunk.
Posted on: Sep 19, 2008
OMG WTF!!!!
JULIE AND OLD BROWNS FANS, RARBA…
JULIE AND OLD "BROWNS" FANS, RARB…
ERIN, JULIE, ADRIAN, AND SAL
WENDY, LOUISE, JULIE, AND ERIN PLE…
WENDY, LOUISE, JULIE, AND ERIN PL…
JULIE, LOUISIANA, ERIN, AND ME
JULIE, "LOUISIANA", ERIN, AND ME
JULIE, BARFY, ME AND ERIN
JULIE, "BARFY", ME AND ERIN
JULIE DID HER "VEGAS VIRGIN" AND …
WITH CHAZZ
HAHAHA
HAHAHA
JULIE AND MEL
JULIE AND "MEL"
WTF IS GOING ON IN THE BACKGROUND?
WTF IS GOING ON IN THE BACKGROUND?
LAP DANCING