I FINALLY MET DANA (JERSEYGIRL67)

Las Vegas Travel Blog

DANA, ME, ERIN, AND SAL

CAN'T WAIT TO MEET DANA!! YAY!!!

Erin and i had a rough morning. I got a call from Dana (jerseygirl67) that she is here and she is on her lunch break. Erin was working all day. i when to the gym at 7am and ran some errands before heading back home. I was trying to plan our day with Dana. Erin was having PC probs that we weren't sure to go hang with Dana and go dress and shoe shopping. Erin, Sal, Dana and i were txting and calling each other back and forth about today. At first, we were supposed to meet up with Dana at 4pm after her conference.

I had to push it back to 6pm cuz of erin’s PC drama. Which is the time Sal’s was getting off work.  The conference was in the flamingo Hilton which is perfect. I told Dana to meet us at the corner of “the strip and flamingo near the 201 bus stop.  We can just “SNATCH AND GRAB” her HAHAHAHA.
THE HAPPY COUPLE *BLAH* :P
I can’t wait to meet Dana. She was cracking up that I said that to her.

I told Erin to txt Sal to meet up at kilroy’s for dinner. I wanted to Erin to try the burgers there.  We were going to have late dinner, like at 9pm. I txted Dana that we were 2mins away and to look for a white prius, I know what Dana look like. She told me she was wearing a flowery skirt. I spoted her immediately. HAHAHAHA

Dana jumped in the car before the 201 bus arrives.  We all said HI and hugs later. We took her what are the plans are. We went to my favorite ghetto mall to go dress shopping. I put some dress in FOREVER 21 to buy. I was excited. Erin wanted new shoes and dresses for the 2 events. Dana also needed to find shoes for the 2 events.

After a few hours, I got my dresses. Erin bought a few in FOREVER 21. Then we walked towards HOUSE OF SHOES to check out shoes. Erin loves this store.
TRYING TO EAT MY BURGER
  i bought a red dress for the meet up. I was trying on red shoes or tan shoes.  I like Dana she reminds me so much of Julz (mzjulz85) I clicked with her immediately. She has an attitude and blunt. Well, she is from jersey HAHAHAHA.

We finished early, which was shocking HAHAHA. We headed out to kilroy’s . We were hungry.  Dana was sitting the backseat. She kept asking Erin which direction she was driving to and how after is it from Sal’s house. I was joking telling Erin not to tell Dana the location that we were going to kill her and bury her HAHAHAHA.

We arrived and of course Sal’s was late as ever or we call it “SAL TIME” HAHAHAHA. We ordered anyway. We could not wait anymore. I ordered the my mushroom burger “protein”s tyle and so did Dana and Erin. then low and behold, Sal arrives…..like 20mins later and he said 5mins  HAHAHAHA.

We all chatting and laughed as always.
HAHAHAHA
Erin and Sal sat next to each h other. Oh geez the “HAPPY COUPLE”  OMG they need to get a room. They are always kissing. HELLOOOOO it is a joke by the way. erin and sal are married ONLY ON TB. As you all know from the KC meetup. I was the maid of honor,  Will (wil_clemmons), best man, RJ (rj82), the ring bearer and jillian (jillianj) the flower girl.  HAHAHAHA so effing funny.

OMG ordering a protein style burger is quite a challenge. I was dripping with burger juices from my arm. Erin taking photos of me. OMG am such a messy eater. DO NOT GO HERE ON A DATE, NOT SO SEXY!!! HAHAHAHAHA.

It was getting late. Erin and I had many errands to do before picking up Brett (metsbwd) at the airport.
DANA AND ME
I was getting sleepy. Dana had one more conference day and NO MORE. as always It take an hour to say bye to each other. we all talk so much. HAHAHA. I am annoyed I had to take my mac to the apple store as well before the meetup.  I am tired already and the meetup weekend has not started yet *SIGH*

MORE PHOTOS WITH ERIN AND DANA