BBQ @ THE TBHQ AND MEETING JULIE (PINCHORA)

Las Vegas Travel Blog

OUR SIGNS TO WELCOME JULIE

YAY!!!!! JULIE IS COMING!!!!

Erin and I plan to pick up Julie (pinchora) at 5pm. We both have plenty of errands to do beforehand. I am so upset my mac is not starting up. I have been on the phone with apple care in the morning. Unfortunately, I need to take my mac to the apple store before the pre meet up at the blue martini. Since I have no mac, I have my other lappies. Although, I can’t print, I wanted to make signs when we pick up Julie HAHAHA “WELCOME TO VEGAS, JULIE!!!!!”

While Erin was working in my house, I was running around doing personal errands. I was gone most of the morning. I got lunch for us at Roberto’s.  Afterwards, I cleaned my house and updated the VEGAS TB MEET UP FORUM.
JULIE!!!!!
  *SIGH* it’s going to be a long weekend.  Erin and I drove to office depot to make prints of some signs and my TB attendance list for the weekend.

I have been getting photo txts from Julie all morning from the Altoona, PA airport, it seems like it is a ghetto airport with nothing there HAHAHAHA.  i know she will be showing us more later. I was running around with my head cut off. I was stressing with the weekend events. I have so much to do UGH!!!!

Erin still wanted to go dress shopping. We needed to fit than in between picking Julie up and going to Sal’s house.  I was happy to get a call from Sven (svenman99) and his gf, Stephanie arrived. They are both staying at the Riverera .  Sven and Stephanie agreed to meet us at Sal’s house for BBQ. YAY!!!! More the merrier.

Erin also wanted to quickly wash her car.
VEGAS VIRGIN
OMG it was sooooooooo filthy. She has not washed it in a loooooooooong time. maybe since the LA MEET UP in june HAHAHAHA. We had plenty of time before picking up Julie.  Unfortunately, no luck, oh well. DIRTY FILTHY CAR to welcome Julie HAHAHA.  I wore my RAMS ADAM ARCHULET JERSEY on purpose cuz as you all know Julie is a HUGE STEEELERS FAN.

Erin and I arrived there at 4:45pm to hang out and check out the shops. I have never browsed the shops in Mccarren airport before. We needed to find crazy “most further TB” award. Erin and I did not have any luck finding a good one.  Hopefully, we will find one Friday.  I got a txt from Julie that she has just landed and she will make a pitstop before meeting us at baggage claim.

Erin and I were just waiting patiently, while holding up our signs.
DRIVE-THRU CAR WASH
Erin was all self conscious about it.  OMG hold  it nice and proud HAHAHAHA.  Airports are the one of the best places to go people watch.  It reminds me of the movie, Dogma, where Loke and Bartlieby hangs out in Wisconsin airport to people watch. Loke is the angel of death, he see all of human’s sins.  I felt as I if I was them doing that. HAHAHA.

We were just standing there. Julie txts me that she was wearing a navy top and shorts. I misunderstood her. erin was on the phone I was so zoned out that I saw Julie run up to us. I did not react quickly I just looked at her. OMG it was so funny. We all hugged each other took photos of each other and we all walked back to Erin’s car. OMG I FINALLY MET JULIE!!!!!!

Julie was excited to meet everybody.  We took our “group car” photo.
DOWN THE HATCH
The plan was to meet with everybody at Sal’s house for BBQ.  Erin was not happy with her dress that she wanted to go shopping for more. Erin and I dragged Julie to the local mall to buy new dresses. I was already done with my shopping. Julie was telling us her many layovers and photos of Altoona, PA airport which is a tiny airport with one restaurant, 2 runways, and a airport transporter that looks like it was from STAR WARS HAHAHA. Check out her photos HERE.

We all head out to the mall to go dress shopping. Erin went on rampage in charlotte russe to find a dress. I browsed then I went outside to talk on the phone. Julie looked around the mall. Phew then finally Erin bought a dress.  Which I don’t like but oh well. We headed out to Sal’s house. We were so hungry.  Then Sal asks us to grab bag of ice for him, which is perfect cuz Erin wanted to wash her car.
GO RAMS BOO SEAHAWKS
Erin bought a car wash whice we just sit in the car then the machines does all the work. Erin was kinda freaking out that all these washing machines were all ovoer the car. Julie and i where taking many photos and laughing  too. After the wash, the car was stlll dirty with bird poop on the hood. EEEEEEEEEEEW HAHAHAHA!!!!

OMG it was drama going to Sal’s house.  We were jumped on the 215 then 95 north. I looked puzzled when I saw downtown vegas. I told Erin we were going to wrong way. we got off then took 95 south.  I knew we missed the exit split from 95 north and rainbow. For some reason, past that it become the 93 north and 515 north freeway. Eventually it will split as well.  Erin was ready to kill me. I called Sal, I told him we were going the wrong way.  We were on the east side. The only way for us for me to remember how to get to Sal’s house is the start from the summerlin park way split that we missed.
WOOHOO!!!
Normally, it takes me 20min to get to Sal. I Took us 40mins. Needless to say Julie saw downtown vegas 3 times and she just arrived 2 hours HAHAHAHA.

OMG we were all getting cranky from the hunger and frustration that erin and Julie was hopefully a glass of red wine and ribs are ready for us. Dana kept on txting me “WHERE ARE YOU?”  OMG it was INSANE!!!! I felt bad cuz, Sal people over as well. Sven and his gf, Stephanie was there.  Dana was staying over Sal’s. It was a mini meetup YAY!!!!

OMG FINALLY WE ARE HERE!!!!!! Hugs for all when Sal opens the door, it was so good to see Sal again. I aimed to his backyard to inhale food and to Sven, Stephanie, and Dana. Shortly thereafter Sal’s friends showed up, Eric, UFC flighter, Paul and Jason.  I love Sal’s BBQ it is tender and moist as always.
I ate too much HAHAHHA.

Julie is also her first time to meet Dana and Sven. Sal’s friends are soooo cute. We all ate outside. Sal had a bucket of macaroni salad and potato salad. I ated about 4 pieces of BBQ beef,  I was so hungry. I gave Sven and big hug and kiss. It was good to see him.  This time from the second vegas meet Sven brought his girlfriend, Stephanie.  Then Sal, Julie, Dana, and Erin did tequila shots while I took photos of them.  Shortly thereafter, I did a grey goose shot with them while every else was tequila.

OMG I could not believe Dana and Julie was on TB….HELLOOOOO YOU ARE WITH TBs!!!!!! I took photos of them in online browsing on TB. Then Julie switched it to facebook to add Erin and me. GOOD GOD People for once NO INTERNET during an event HAHAHAHA easy for some to say!!!!

We all discussed about PRE and MAIN and what are the plans.
TBs ON TB
I made new friends. I invited Eric, Jason and Paul to the pre meet up. they are so sweet.  I was upstairs in Sal’s bedroom on the phone. They I heard them leaving. They are good people. They call me David Archuleta cuz of my rams jersey UM HELLOOOO IT’S ADAM ARCHULETA!!!!  HAHAHA

Then us girls when to Sal’s room to take bed harem photos HAHAHAHA. That was effing hilarious, I could not stop laughing. OMG there was 5 cameras on Sal’s TV on timers.  GOOD TIMES GOOD TIMES!!!!! THE NIGHT ENDED WITH ERIN AND SAL GOT JULIE STUFF OUT OF ERIN’S CAR.

Julie was supposed to sleep over my house. Since Erin and I had plans to do PRE MEETUP errands.  We needed less stress as possible.  It is always fun hanging out at Sal’s house.

MORE BLOG ENTIRES WITH DANA, ERIN AND JULIE