IT'S 9AM AND 90 DEGRESS

Las Vegas Travel Blog

MAD GREEK GYRO :)

*SIGH* I am not in the mood to drive to Barstow today. Unfortunately, it was important for my car. Strangely went I moved to vegas, I did not have a problem getting my smog test in NV. However, this year it is. I have CA plates and I have to drive all the way to Barstow for the only smog test in CA near the NV border. Oh no not in Baker or Primm, which would be perfect and an hour drive as opposed to 2hrs drive. i also went to look at land and property.

There is always a bright side to any situation. I am glad it was not that hot without the AC. I finally took a photo of the ZZYZX sign. My favorite type of clouds was in the sky, saw lighting storm, my car did not over heat, and I had the speed limit at 70 most of the time.  I ate at the MAD GREEK and ordered my favorite, GYROS :D

I was not surprised Jorge, the smog guy charged my $60 to smog. I normally pay $14 - $25 depending on which company you to go. I had no choice. I thought it was funny that Jorge explained to me why he was charging that amount. My eye did bug out when he said $60. The bottom line is that I past. That is all it matters.

When I got home at 4pm, I took the long way home. I also found a new FRO YO place, TUTTIBELLA. that just topped my day and that FRESH AND EASY had diet green tea in stocked. They were out of stock for a month. I was dying.

PHEW I am glad am back at home with AC.

TO BARSTOW I GO....