Let there be no need for panic

Arequipa Travel Blog

Today is another Chillax day, but after Cuzco and Lima I honestly don't mind at all to have some reading and writing downtime.  I've booked myself into a 2 day Colca Canyon tour for tomorrow, and the sheer one minute effort of deciding to do that is about as much activity as I need for now!  I also went into town to upload photos, but naturally, as is my luck, the computer couldn't handle my 2 GB of data and refused to process it.  Just for fun, the towns Internet shut off as well to ensure maximum boredom as I waited for the Cd's to not accept my pictures (I tried 3 different Internet places before realizing I just wasn't going to get online!).  I'm nearly ready to give up on uploading pictures full stop, from now on I'll just burn disks and wait for New Zealand, where hopefully the Internet cafes are more up to speed (side note, I did manage to get disks burned from the Kodak place later in the evening).  Its only 5 weeks away until I arrive in Auckland......... 5 weeks!  A time frame seemingly endless yet never-ending simultaneously.
photo by: halilee