Home!

Annapolis Travel Blog

Not sure how I didn't fall asleep during the car ride from the airport in Baltimore to our home in Annapolis, maybe all this talk of Tropical Storm Hanna hitting us tomorrow!
Mom & Wes dropped us off at the house and we dropped the luggage just inside the front door. Unpacking can happen tomorrow!

Of course the first thing we did was get greeted by our kitty Raven, who obviously missed us very much!! All the meowing and purring and rubbing on us was a very much needed welcome home! We sure did miss her!

With the storm coming tomorrow, I needed to secure any loose items and the patio furniture in the back yard. Next order of business were a couple of shots of tequila for Lena and I as a welcome home, then it was off to bed. There’s nothing like coming home after a long trip and finally climbing into your own bed!

We had a great trip, and hopefully you all enjoyed reading about our adventures and looking through all the pictures. Our next trip to Sweden will be Christmas 2009. Lena hasn’t been home for Christmas for as long as we’ve been together (10 years) and it’s about time.

Safe travels to you all!

Annapolis