Feeling a little better!

Gavle Travel Blog

Day Four – Tuesday

Feeling better, but my throat is still sore. Had some breakfast and decided to get out of the house and get some fresh air. Even though it’s very cloudy out and looks like it could rain, it’s much better than laying around feeling crappy, so I went with Lena to her mom’s and spent the day with her. We went to the main town square where most of the stores are, did some shopping and pretty much had a good day. There were some first year college students in the main square going through some traditional ritual of doing crazy stuff in public. One girl was in the fountain rolling around fully dressed. It was quite fun to watch, especially when they started dancing around a Christmas tree singing!

After the show was over, we went back to mom’s for dinner.

While dinner was being made, I put some new legs on mom’s bed so she could push it up against the wall. The head boards where preventing this, so I took them off and replaced them.

Of course dinner was very yummy, and I was starting to feel much better, but the throat is still a bit sore. We finished dinner then walked back to Göran’s house and waited for everyone else to get home. Today was Bibi’s 48th birthday, so we bought her a bottle of wine while we were out. Bibi was home first, so we presented her with her gift, which was opened immediately and the three of us finished it off before we retire for the night.

Today was good and I’m feeling better, just hope the throat gets better soon!

Roguefairy13 says:
Lol...wow. That sounds...interesting. Glad you're feeling better. Let Bibi know I say happy Birthday as well as Lena's mom.
Posted on: Aug 27, 2008