Day 5

The Wombats
Pendulum Live
Babyshambles
The Killers

We were so wrecked that we didn't even surface from the tent until about 2pm when it got so hot that you couldn't breath anymore. We continued our daily ritual of dragging the bed outside and flipping a coin over who would go down to the supermarket for water and breakfast. Then lay back down (after all that activity we needed a rest again!).

I had a shower by means of pouring water on myself while standing in a clearing in my bathers trying not to flash to 30 or so neighbours around the place. The problem of so much humanity on one little island is that firstly there is ALWAYS a line for EVERYTHING and you could easily wait 2hours for a freezing shower. Secondly, there is no such thing as privacy, everyone knows who's 'doing it' in Tentland and there are no moments when you aren't in somebody's line of sight.
bungeeeee
Anyway, the story ends well, there were no exhibitionist accidents.

The Wombats obviously weren't that memorale because I can't really distinguish them from all the other performances. The most notable thing about Sunday was the PENDULUM CANCELLED! There were many unhappy campers on hearing this news! Maarten was really looking forward to them and I was actually in the mood for some drum and bass, not to mention how crazy the crowd would have been. Alas.

The Killers were good though, it was great to be able to sing along even though I'm not a huge fan. I even met some Aussies (I think the only ones on the island) AND I talked to a bunch of people from Channel V in Australia who said they had been looking for Aussies for the whole week and found about 2.

Regardless of having to get up and move out the next morning we decided that Sziget should be sent off in style. It was much more fitting to party the night away!
omg... i see Aussies!
omg... i see Aussies!
ahhhg!
ahhhg!
buckets of fun
buckets of fun
mmmm... edible?
mmmm... edible?
dont worry he sat up for a cigaret…
dont worry he sat up for a cigare…
yay for random parades!