Day 4

LINE UP:
Mademoiselle K
Roisin Murphy
REM

Verdict: Mademoiselle K is completely insane, like Bjork on cocaine. It was one of the two weirdest performances I saw all week. I cannot even begin to describe. Seriously.

REM were actually really great. I don't usually listen to them but it was nice to hear some familiar oldies and have relaxing night. By Saturday night the field where Main Stage was had turned to dirt and you can see in the photos that there is so much dust flying in the air, it looks like snow! I couldn't believe how dirty we got just from walking around!

I am also going to take this opportunity to talk about the FOOD! Oh my good gracious! There seemed to be food everywhere, every time of day, you could get Vegan food from a stall next to a Kebab Stand next to a fruit and vege seller next to a Siberian Cuisine stall! I was very happy that we got to try traditional Hungarian goulash which is very much like stew made with different kinds of meat and lots of paprika. The other traditional Hungarian food was a sweet bread sort of a cross between a pretzel and a donut with cinnamon sugar on it. One night I tried this thing which was like a pocket with ricotta cheese and potato. Yummy, but I never found out what it was! We also had awesome Indian! Talk about diversity.
Budapest